6.17.2009

Back


Hello.

I haven't disappeared off of the face of the Earth, so I don't have a good excuse for not posting in ages. Ages being exactly 2 months and 3 days. And I can't say that nothing has been happening because plenty of things happened but I just...and at the risk of sounding like a selfish, un-dedicated b****, I just didn't feel like blogging.

Whenever that voice of reason crept by my ear and said, "F., your blog needs updating. Go and post something, it'll be good for you," I shunned it, and went on doing the mundane things that have become my life. Even when the voice started sounding like, "Look at what you've turned into! Your brain cells have decreased in both amount and size, now GO BLOG!!!" I wouldn't listen. It was like I was lulled; I was alive, but not quite living.

Something needed to happen. I won't say it has yet, but I feel it coming soon. It's as if I have been walking along this road in a deserted town. But I have finally reached the turn, the curve in the road. and I can't really see what's coming, but I shall welcome it with open arms when it comes because I need the change.


And in the wise words of some Christina Baldwin, "Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix."


To celebrate "the come-back" and to reinforce this idea of change and new beginnings, I might be changing my layout. I have my eye on one which is new but still has the same feel to it. We'll see how it goes.



The above ramblings have been tweeked and twisted to make reality seem more dramatic. Trust at your own risk.

7 comments:

Q80thug said...

welcome back ^^

Amethyst said...

I'm glad you're back.

And I agree you need a change. You can switch to Wordpress:)

Changing the layout usually helps with blogging. Se2lay emjarba;p

Nada Faris said...

I say screw blogging and work on your project. Stay in touch, but still, work on the project. I won't stop 7inning until you do!

F. said...

Q80Thug: Thanks.

Amethyst: Frankly, I don't like Wordpress...for a girl of my technological abilities, Blogspot is just fine. A layout change is hassle enough. And I'll get to that soon. :)

Nada: Hehe...OMG. The project. *sigh* Who knows, the time might come by when I pick it up again. Y9eer khair.

Ruby Woo said...

We all went through that anti blogging phase. You're excused ;p

KTDP said...

welcome back and may the force be with you.

Moos the Monk said...

It's so good to be back home again! ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sjOg8TFYw&feature=related
malha she'3l but yeah ;-p

 
template by suckmylolly.com