3.31.2008

Nothing Really Matters To Me

Insecurity...ring a bell? Why do people feel insecure about their quirkyness??? I love talking to myself in the car! I do it all the time...AND I LOVE IT!
Why is it so easy for people to shut out all things good and focus on all things bad?!
People...love who you are! Have confidence in your "self"
"Reste integre a toi meme"

I dedicate the song "Goodnight and Go" by Imogen Heap to a certain M.

*HUNGRY*

Check this out
Do you feel like you were born in the wrong decade?!?!
YES! I want to be a teen in the 80's ;(

7 comments:

Glitter said...

Haha

I do that too..

I talk to ME in the car, and I have to say ME is pretty intersting and a very good company :D

Amethyst said...

I don't talk to myself in the car. I do it in my room standing before my mirror 3shan I give myself the attitude I tend to give people;p!

I love myself;p Meno M?

I don't feel like I was born in the wrong decade. A7es 3adi. I just feel ena I was born in the wrong family;p

Anonymous said...

I haven't talked to myself in the car for quite some time ... hmmm. maybe I'll do that today on my way to work..

I likes Imogen Heap, she's cool and .. well, quirky .. shwaya weird .. but that's hot

Kaileena said...

Hao 3adi! I talk to myself in the car all the time! The phone bluetooth system in the car is a handy diversion!

I AM born in the wrong decade, actually, not decade..CENTURY! I belong in the 19th century and nobody can deny that!

F. said...

Glitter: Applies here too ;P

Amethyst: That's great! Don't stop...EVER!

You don't know this M

7araaaaaaaaam...What's wrong with ur family?!

Hussain: Do that! It helps wallah! How do suppose I manage to stay sane..?!?!

Well she fits the post well then huh? ;P

Kaileena: It's great to know I'm not the only one.

Doesn't it break your heart?!

eshda3wa said...

i want to be a hippi
and hold signs that say make love not war!

F. said...

AWW!

I want to see Queen perform in Wembley in '85

;(

 
template by suckmylolly.com