5.10.2008

Alone


Don't you sometimes wish that you could be alone? No one but you in the world. Silence. Nobody to disturb, nobody to disturb you...just you. In an empty wide room, with a wall length window letting in the sunshine...white...

Just think about it...

You can do whatever you want. It's up to you to stay quiet, relax, meditate and indulge in the silent sound of the sun on your face...so warm it makes you shiver...or to blast the music, full volume and dance, screaming your freedom all the while, not caring what anybody might think, only because there won't be anyone there...but you.

This kind of blissful existence is what I wanted when I woke up today.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe for a moment, a while, a period of time only defined by myself..

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wouldn't wish for something like that for a long period of time. I'd probably go crazy from being in solitude for so long.

On the other hand, I definitely would appreciate some "alone time".

Amethyst said...

I so need something like that now;(

eshda3wa said...

yeah bit only for a couple f hours

then i would like all the people and the noise back!

hamdool said...

i always do that since i was young but never knew why or follow the rules!

Anonymous said...

i know exactly what you mean :(

Oranjina fadidra said...

at first its appealing, yet after 10 minutes alone you'll be people-sick.. o is it only me?
Can't do anything alone...

asameee said...

For a while, yes. I dont mind being alone some days. I even love to shop alone, sometimes have a meal alone. But you can never do that for too long. SO be thankful for your friends and family :D

F. said...

N.: Yeah. It would be great.

Sou: I think we could all use a bit of it sometimes. It would fix a lot of things.

Amethyst: Right?!

Eshda3wa: sigh. I guess...

Hamdool: I didn't quite get that...but welcome to the blog anyway ;)

Mahooo: Glad you do. Welcome to the blog. Come back again.

Oranjina: Sometimes you just feel frustrated by everyone around you...it would be so much easier to be by yourself.

Nyxxie: Absolutely. Thank you God for my great family and friends. There ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com