3.01.2008

*Cough*

So I haven't been feeling excellent lately. Plus, whenever I feel like blogging, I find myself searching for something to say, in vain! But I'm going to pull myself together and try to post something now. :D

***There's a programme on TV right now with a certain "Sheikh" talking about segregation...It's pissing me off!***

I'm not settled with school yet, though I feel buried in busy-ness already...which is weird. But still. I don't like how it's making me feel.

***refer to previous statement in between three astrexes***

I'm eating A LOT. A LOT!

I haven't come round to doing anything to my hair yet! It's frustrating me! I have to pull my act together and do something about it!

*Cough*

7 comments:

Oranjina fadidra said...

*7illo*
segregation sucks!
and eating rocks!

Anonymous said...

ana sayra masna3 kakaw, lol

twix
kitkat
twix again
flake
yanyan

wa etc.. =p

Amethyst said...

I watched that! Grrr!

I think I'm settling;p

I want to lose 9kgs;\

YES! PLZ DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR HAIR NOW!;p

eshda3wa said...

salamaaaaaaat

F. said...

Oranjina: YEAH!

Outkasty: LOL. I don't eat chocolate that much. I like to think that I eat healthy...but I eat a lot :)

Amethyst: Inarfiz 9a7?! X(
I hope I settle soon too...I think it has something to do with not having any books still :P
9KGs??? WHY? 7aram 3alaich!
Inshallah by the end of this week the hair'll be gone :)

Eshda3wa: Allah ysalmich ;*

Lala* said...

I feel the same way too. I have tons of things to say, but no time/ no khelg to sit and write them down!

I wish they sell "el-khelg" bl jam3iyat!

Kaileena said...

Me knows the feeling, bonny lass..it wont last inshalla! Call up a salon..book a session and go!

 
template by suckmylolly.com